Toronto Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery Clinic
Enhancing your appearance with skin rejuvenation! If you want to improve the appearance of your skin, skin rejuvenation or resurfacing may be right for you.
Skin rejuvenation can be achieved in a number of ways, ranging from laser treatments, light and other energy-based treatments to chemical peels and other non-ablative methods. The result is a smoother, clearer and more youthful appearance to your skin.
Skin rejuvenation can take several forms. It may involve a treatment to resurface your skin, or to improve the texture, clarity and overall appearance of your skin. Conditions that can be treated include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions.
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, melasma, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure.
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discoloured, or have raised borders.
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness.
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structure (collagen and elastin fibres) that results in a loss of skin firmness, or the development of cellulite.
We are pleased to offer the following;
A chemical peel is used to improve and smooth the texture of skin. This is achieved by using a chemical solution that causes the dead skin to slough and eventually peel off. The regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin. Modern chemical peels are both safe and effective to restore the healthy glow to your face.
Medical Skin Care
Navigating the world of beauty creams and tonics is an increasingly confusing task. We have carefully selected what we feel are the best products from several different leading skin care lines and will tailor these products to your individual skin care needs. We also offer microdermabrasion treatments to help exfoliate and rejuvenation your skin. Please feel free to contact our office and arrange a consultation with Kim to see how we can help you.